Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We BOUGHT A House!


Yup. And we're really excited. We get possession on August 27. Can you tell what I'm most excited about??? Any inside pictures are more like "before" pictures and I'm looking forward to being able to post the "after" ones in a few months.





I would have never thought leaving Abbotsford in the summer of 2004 that we would be staying here, I was really nervous about moving but it has been an amazing adventure and we are excited to continue it here!

5 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

It looks really really nice, all new and clean.

The fence lookds great.

Sarah said...

WOW! What awesome news - congrats on becoming homeowners!! The yard looks AWESOME :) I look forward to seeing the 'after' pics for the house!

Kirsten said...

Yay! That is very exciting news. I remember you commenting when I bought mine that one day you hoped to be able to blog about the same thing. Now you can :) Can't wait to see more pictures.

LJ said...

Love the new place, from what I can see of it. Is it your renovations to the kitchen or what you moved into?

Anonymous said...

We miss all of you. Would love to see some pics of the renos! See you in 2 weeks and hope that we have someone here to introduce you to :). Love you, k,j & q