Sunday, June 25, 2006

Fun in the Sun




While Cory worked in the Law building on his take-home Family Law exam the boys and I played outside with our neighbors Jose and Christobal. (I think that Jose is somewhat of Riley's "hero". He calles him Pose (P-oh-say), and is constantly saying, "Mommy look at Pose! Mommy I saw Pose. Mommy where is Pose? Mommy, I skateboard with Pose?") Everyone had a lot of fun. We filled our little pool with water and turned on our sprinkler. Tyler ran, screamed, giggled and got very wet for over an hour. Riley laughed too but mostly at what the other kids were doing. He didn't really want to get that wet (which is probably good considering the tubes in his ears). Riley did enjoy sitting in the pool though (after I added the warm water).

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Corinne,

I found your blog after a family dinner with the Isaak family! Great to see what you and the boys are up to :)

Heather

L&D said...

Hey Corinne, saw your blog through a few people on the grape vine. So funny how blogs are linked to people's blogs, then to other people's blogs. Well, I loved the pics of the boys. Can't believe how big they are getting. And congrats on the baby on the way....didn't know you were expecting until I saw the ticker on the bottom of your page. Hope you are fairing well. Take care. Be readin' ya....