Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Vacation Week

Yesturday marked the end of "vacation week" for the boys and Cory and I. The boys were at my parents' place for 9 days. They went to White Rock, the zoo, parks. . . almost everytime I called to talk to them they were out! Thanks Mom and Dad for blessing our family with that break both for the boys and us! Cory had school still but we were able to do many "adult only" things like playing at our friends' homes late into the night, going to the movies (we saw "Pirates"), out for dinner, to the Arbutus Park beach in Youbou (playing on the logs in the middle of the lake with James and Hil and the Kremlers. . . and sleep-in (all the way to 7:30am!!!!). Here are a few pictures that Mom sent from the boys week with them. I'll post more as I get them!


Playing with Papa in their backyard

Playing at the park at the zoo

No comments: