Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Baby Update

Well, I haven't officially written on here that I am pregnant but most of you have probably got my hints (ie the baby ticker at the bottem of the page). I am about 4 months pregnant and due January 27, 2007. This little baby has been moving enough for me to feel for about the last 4 weeks or so and does (s)he ever move! It is very fun to feel again. At our last appointment the midwife had trouble keeping the heartbeat in the doppler because the baby kept wiggling everywhere. Next Tuesday is our ultrasound and yes if they are able to see we will get them to tell us the gender. We both think that it is probably another boy but who knows? I'll post the ultrasound pictures when I get them.

Tyler thinks that if the baby is a boy then we should name him Spongebob, if it is a girl then we should name her Mommy and if it is a lady we should name her Grandma. We haven't picked names yet but it sure was great to get this input!

3 comments:

James Kingsley said...

my vote is for "spongebob" for sure!

Amy said...

I love those anmes! Three choices - how wonderful! I'm still laughing!

We'll keeo you guys and the new baby in our prayers!

Bekah said...

wow guys
Congrats!
three is a balst. Keeps us running. I had four last week (my nephew) and that was not much harder than three. But i'm glad we stopped at three :)
God Bless.