Saturday, August 26, 2006

I Married A Very Smart Man




Cory just found out his grades for this semester and they are:
A- in Civil Proceedure,
A- in Family Law,
A- in Major paper
(when I say major I really mean MAJOR! It was 50 something pages long and a lot of work. My most major paper ever was something like Sceince 10's 1000 word "essay". This was MUCH longer),
and he got an A in Evidence (that quite possibly is the best mark in the 50 person class).

Law school is not easy, try adding in 2 kids and a pregnant wife and it becomes even more difficult yet he manages to pull of grades in the top 15% or so of his class.
Amazing! I'm very proud of you Cory.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good job Cory! That is awesome! Way to snag such an awesome guy Corinne!

:)

James Kingsley said...

way to go cory. that's an A- effort from an A++ guy. awww shucks. way to go! we miss ya already here in vic. i feel dumber just not having you in the neighbourhood...