Wednesday, September 06, 2006

We Made it to Winnipeg



Well, we made it. We actually arrived in Winnipeg last week Thursday at about midnight.

It has been really busy here so far but life is begining to be a little more normal. Cory, Tyler and Riley built the trampoline in our backyard and Tyler has spent many hours jumping on it already. I've joined him a bit but it kinda feels like I'm shaking the baby out so I don't spend too much time on it.

On Saturday we went up to Falcon Lake to go water skiing. Ty LOVED watching Uncle Tyler and Daddy "skate" (ski) and "jump" (wake board). He kept on saying "Wow! That was NICE." The lake was fairly cold but Ty jumped off the back of the boat into the water anyways. It was a short swim.

Cory started work at Taylor McCaffrey yesturday. He will be working there until December 15. He thinks that it will be a good place to learn and work and there is FREE juice and coffee. What more could a law co-op student ask for?

The boys and I found the library yesturday and are going to sign up for a weekly gymanstics class tonight. I think that we will also try to attend some gym time drop-ins at the local YMCA. I'm looking forward to getting into a bit of a routine here, it helps me stay sane.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I was going to say "we;ll miss you", but yu and I haven't lived near each other for years. And I think we're more in touch now than ever.

I look forward to still reading your blog and hope (and pray) that all goes well for you in Winnipeg. I'm glad your move went well. I'm sure Cory will do great at his new job - he's never been afraid to tackle something new.

Hey Corinne, when are you due again?

Anika Lacerte | The Handcrafted Story said...

Never say no to free stuff...good to hear you guys are doing well. I'm not surprised that Tyler likes the sprinkler/trampoline combo, it's water and gymnastics together, what could be more fun? The only thing missing is the yellow foam pit.

Bekah said...

Glad you made it safe! How's that baby doing? everything ok with the chord and all?