Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The BEST Friends Ever

I just want everyone to know that we have some of the best friends ever!!! Yesturday when the boys and I came home from gymnastics there was a heavy box waiting for me. It was filled with all sorts of treats that made me smile, you guys are the best!!! Thanks so much Anthony and Erin, James and Hil, Ryan and Cindy and Gabe and Ang. We are really looking forward to coming home and hanging out with you again "soon". Thanks again, you really made me feel special!

4 comments:

James Kingsley said...

glad you got the package all in one piece. we'll be awaiting your report cards ;)

Anonymous said...

So what was in the box?

Corinne said...

Well Mom, I can't list everything that was in the box as it was a bit of a date night box but they were very thoughtful. Each of us got a magazine very thoughtfully chosen, as well as Tim Horton's $, date night $, candles. . . . and James, we are working on improving our grades before we fill out those report cards. We are aiming for straight A+ but that takes a lot of homework time ;)

Anonymous said...

Dirty, dirty, dirty.