Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I Miss You!

This last weekend our friends at The Place got to go on the annual fall retreat. From the pictures on James' blog it looks like a lot of fun was has. This picture (having a bit of trouble loading blogger's pictures I'll try again later) in particular made me miss you guys. When Tyler saw the picture he said, "I miss baby Owen, I want to go back and play with Owen, when are we going to go back?" (This isn't to say that we aren't having fun out here but we do miss you guys! We are now off to Grandma and Grandpa Bargen's for pancake breakfast!)

2 comments:

James Kingsley said...

ah shucks. we missed you and ALL (yes, all 4) of the boys too! any more snow yet in your neck of the woods?

Carl said...

Mmmm... pancakes.

You should check out my latest blog. More specifically, your children should.

Love you all,
Carl