Monday, June 25, 2007

Tomorrow

(I'm not at home so I had to steal this picture from Anika's blog-thanks!)
Well, I went for all of the pre-op stuff at Children's Hospital today and only cried once! They had someone who was just learning in the lab take Sawyer's blood and he cried . . . a lot, that made me cry too. But we were better as soon as we could hold each other! I feel pretty good about tomorrow. I got a few questions answered, know when and where to be in the morning, bathed Sawyer with a special sponge, put him to bed and now it is just time to wait. Sawyer's surgery is tomorrow at 11:20am and should last for an hour and 15 minutes. It should be about an hour after that that we can see him. My mom is going to be with us. (Thanks Mom, I wouldn't want to do it without you!) I will try to get a blog up and let you all know how it went as soon as I can. . . thanks for your prayers!!!!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Hi Cory and Corinne. Just letting you know you have been in my thoughts and prayers today. I stopped by the unit today to see if maybe you were there, but you were not up yet. I work tomorrow, so hopefully I will have a chance to pop in. Blessings,
Kirstenc