Monday, September 17, 2007

I *heart* Preschool

We have reached a consensus at our house. . . we ALL love preschool. Tyler and Riley went twice last week and had a great time. Sawyer and I also had a great time. Two and a half hours with ONE baby, sooooooo EASY!!!! Thank-you Grandma for the new school clothes, the boys were so excited to get a package in the mail for "The Bargen Brothers". I attempted to take a couple nice pictures of the boys, you know the traditional "first-day of school picture" and this is what I ended up with. . . . they were WAY to excited to give me a "nice" picture.















3 comments:

Rosanna Toews said...

Precious pictures.

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine the excitement of starting the preschool year! I hope the boys will grow into the shirts, and I hope Sawyer enjoys having Mom all to himself for a few hours a week.

Anika Lacerte | The Handcrafted Story said...

Great poses and faces and interaction! Looks like much shenanigans on the first day of school! See you this weekend!