Monday, November 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

It's Christmas!!!! Well, almost. We had Christmas in Winnipeg last week and it snowed here today so it is feeling suspiciously like Christmas. And I think that today was the first day of advent. Something else that is Christmasy is the good old Christmas card. I love reading Christmas letters and seeing people's pictures.

Shutterfly has a great thing on now where bloggers can get free Christmas cards! YAY! Because we all know how we feel about free things. ;)

We have used shutterfly for years. We have bought calendars from them for our family for the past three years .... my parents and brother and his family have bought quite a few photo-books from them too. We have been so happy with their service and products and are looking forward to picking which style of Christmas card to pick from the many many choices!! Now if only I could get my kids to smile normally for pictures ..... I have a feeling that I'll be picking out a great design for my card and then sticking silly pictures on them. C'est le vie!

No comments: