Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Henry





We have a new friend in our house. His name is Henry. He's a happy elf. He appeared on the morning of December 1 with a note and lego advent calendar for the boys .... every morning since he's been in a new hiding spot. He reports back to Santa on the boys behaviour. Even though the boys know that Santa is not real (gasp) they still wonder what Henry is going to say to Santa. One night he mixed up some green waffles and had strawberries and whip cream ready too ... one morning he was hiding in the freezer because he was a little homesick .... one night he chopped down a little tree and made little ornaments to decorate it .... he's going to be bringing a couple service type items later in December too ... he's a fun little guy and I wouldn't be surprised if he found his way to our house every December.

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

He's very cute! I wonder if he has met the Weinachtsman?

Marilyn said...

Is he coming to Abbotsford?

Anika Lacerte | The Handcrafted Story said...

Oh Henry, I think I would like to meet you!

I wonder if Henry has any brothers or sisters who would like to come hide on Naomi? (where did you find Henry?)

What a great tradition to start!

Shawna said...

So wait...I'm confused...they boys know about Santa...but wonder what this elf is going to tell him....why do they care then? Confused :/

Corinne said...

Mom .... I think he lives with the Weinachtsman during the rest of the year and yes he's very excited about coming to Abbotsford!

Anika .... you get to meet Henry soon!! And I made Henry so I'm sure that he'll have a brother or sister who'd love to spend December with Naomi :)

Shawna - I know! Seriously. How can you "know" that Santa doesn't exist but believe in a stuffed elf ?!!?! I think it has to do with being a kid and wanting to believe. The day that Henry made waffles Riley told me that he knew Henry didn't make them. When I asked him why he said, "Because Henry doesn't have very good hands. Santa must have come during the night." ;) So it seems that even though they "know" Santa's not real .... he just may be.

Anika Lacerte | The Handcrafted Story said...

Corinne, can you send me the pattern for Henry? (or tell me where to get it?) I would like to make one. Maybe Naomi will have a "Hank" :)

Web Designing company Bangalore said...

Always learning new things from this blog. Thx

juniormaster said...



Watch On Line HD Indian Tv Drama