Tuesday, May 15, 2007

More on Sawyer. . .

This is a picture of Cory's Grandma holding Sawyer in April when we were in Winnipeg. So precious. I love them both so much!

I got a call from the pediatrician's office this morning and was told that the Doctor had spoken with the people in neurosurgery at BC Children's Hospital. They are waiting to see the results of Sawyer's CT scan so they can determine what kind of intervention needs to be taken. . . . then they will contact us and let us know. So basically we are in a holding pattern until then. I am thankful that as far as the rest of life goes Sawyer is happy and healthy. He has started sitting a little on his own and is continually babbling away, waiting until someone looks at him and then giving the biggest smiles. I don't have a very sick baby withering away in front of me. This makes it easier to wait.

No comments: