Sunday, May 13, 2007

My MAN!!!!

A couple of exciting things have happened during the last couple of weeks that have kinda been neglected because of everything going on with Sawyer but I have to tell you all about my MAN . . . first of all, we had our 7 year anniversary on April 29 and he still loves me. . yay! (I love you too Cory) Secondly, Cory got hired for his article at the Attorney General of BC!!! This was his first choice of articles and was a difficult one to get. He flew back from a week long visit to Winnipeg in order to interview for the position and it turns out that was well worth all of the airmiles and hassle. He was one of five people hired from about 130 or so that applied. This means that we will be in Victoria for at least one more year!!!! The job will start in January 2008 or May 2008 and will be one year long. Congratulations Babe, way to work hard, I love you!

3 comments:

Anika Lacerte | The Handcrafted Story said...

nice pose cory

Cory said...

I love you too Corinne!

Not sure about the use of this pic though - I don't remember consenting to that! Anika's already sassing me. *blush*

c said...

that is a very pretty pose... stopping to smell the roses?

congrats on the AG job!