Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Little Gifts

So today I went clothes shopping, with my three boys. An adventure. However, bringing them along today provided me with a special blessing that I wouldn't have received if I didn't bring them. As I was trying on several different clothing items the boys kept saying, "Wow Mom, you are so beautiful". They even said it when I was standing there in my underwear! Now right now I am really frustrated with my body, I don't have time to work out and I don't look like I want to so the statements that the boys were making were 100% different than the thoughts that were occuring in my own head. Thanks boys for loving me for me. What a blessing!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So where do little boys learn to appreciate women like that? I'm guessing they are learning from their dad. Keep it up, Cory!