Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Some Thoughts and Pictures


Sawyer's surgery is next Tuesday. I've explained to Tyler and Riley that right now Sawyer has an oval shaped head but that for his brain to have room to grow he needs a circle shaped head. I've told them that Mommy and Sawyer will be going to the hospital for a few days and Grandma will stay with them and Daddy. Today, sort of out of the blue Tyler says, "How will they make Sawyer's head a circle? I don't want them to cut him. That would hurt him." I agree. Most of the time I'm okay with this whole thing but every once in a while tears well up (and overflow). Thanks for praying! Here's a few shots from a couple of minutes ago.





3 comments:

Anika Lacerte | The Handcrafted Story said...

Love the pictures Corinne! Sawyer's expressions are priceless. Looking forward to seeing them in person!

Anonymous said...

Sawyer is looking so big! Can't wait to see you and him on Monday.

Cory said...

Great pics. I love these kids!