Sunday, July 08, 2007

Praise the Lord!

Sawyer has been doing really well! He is completely off of pain killers now and is generally back to his happy, carefree self!!! He is also beginning to sleep better which is very encouraging for me. Thanks everyone for your prayers. I am so thankfull that we are now on this side of the operation and that he is healing well!!!


Sawyer is very enamoured with his hands. He can spend a lot of time examining every different angle of them.













I have added a link on the blogs that I read. The link is for Andrew, Marie and Josiah Haak. Andrew and I went to the same church as children and a couple of months ago my sister sent me the link for their blog. They have a baby just two weeks younger than Sawyer who hasn't left Children's Hospital since he was born. They have lots of prayer support but more can't hurt. . . I had the opportunity to meet Marie and Josiah while I was waiting for Sawyer's surgery to be finished. She really inspired me. Thanks for adding them to your prayers too!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Can't wait to see you all on Thursday.

Love,
Nana

Sarah said...

So glad to hear that Sawyer is recovering well and that his sleeping is getting better. He looks like such a sweetheart in your pictures - the kind of baby you just want to squeeze and kiss!

Heidi said...

So glad corinne. Truly an answer to prayer.