Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall Fun

Instead of cleaning my house today (sorry to my friends who coming over tonight... it may be a little messy I played with 4 of my favorite boys. Owen came over and we (Tyler, 4 years old, Riley, 3 years old, Owen, 2 years old, and Sawyer, 8.5 months old and me :) ) went to gymnastics, the library, had lunch and then spent a couple of hours playing outside. Now they are doing puzzles and colouring and I'm sneaking a little computer time. Enjoy our outside pictures!

This is tiring! Such hard work being a baby!




He actually pouts when he's pouting..... kinda cute eh?
Brothers hockey...have they told you that they are going to play for the Canucks when "they grow up".... Ty thinks that it will be so fun because they'll be so many brothers on the Canucks then...the Sedin brothers and the Bargen brothers!! :)

5 comments:

The W's said...

What great pictures! I love photos in the fall. I love their idea of playing for the Canucks...so fun to hear kids dreams. I have to say my favorite shot is the last one, too cute.

Anika Lacerte | The Handcrafted Story said...

Great pictures Corinne! What were the boys doing lying down in the first picture?

Corinne said...

I love fall photos too...I should have done it a few days ago, the colors were even more vibrant.......Anika, the boys were simply laying down, after 2 hours or so of playing outside they were tired and it made for a good picture!

jc said...

Corinne, these are awesome photos...professional-like in quality. Great job capturing your kids. Fall pictures are the best!

Lorrie said...

Beautiful pics Corinne!!